There is a straight forward method to check if someone else is already dropshipping a product, go to the product page and scroll to the very bottom where you will find the transaction history, now scroll through a few pages and if you notice any of these it could mean that someone is dropshipping this product:
- Same buyer name on 1 page with different countries
- All these orders are made in rapid succession, one after another within 5 minutes
- The buyer has a red A4 badge to the left of his name which means he’s either a long time customer or has made a lot of orders to be eligible for this aliexpress reward level
If someone is already dropshipping a product what does this mean?
- There is competition for this product
- Depending on sales volume there might be a high demand for this product / niche
Aliexpress Dropshipping Essential Tools and Websites [UPDATED]
2 thoughts on “How to check if someone else is already dropshipping a product on Aliexpress”
Competition isn’t a bad thing, especially since advertising is done through facebook, right? Also Like you mentioned in the end, it could be a lot of demand for this certain product/niche so that’s a good thing.
What would stop you from entering a niche that already has competition?
With competition you can always spy on your competitors and see how they’re marketing to get an idea on what they’re doing to successfully attract customers.
Every niche has competition, be it small or large, there is always room for you to enter, see what your competition is doing poorly ( check reviews, customer comments) and capitalize on that.